Today’s guest Adam Franklin is a social media speaker and marketing manager of Bluewire Media – the web strategy consulting firm he co-founded in 2005 with school mate Toby Jenkins. Adam is a social media commentator on 2UE and writes for two of the Top 25 Business Blogs in Australia (Startup Smart and Bluewire Media). Plus he lives and breathes Twitter, Facebook YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and email marketing.
Adam has co-created the Web Strategy Planning Template and co-wrote the e-book Web Strategy Secrets which have been downloaded by thousands of people worldwide. Adam has also been featured on Smart Company’s Hot 30 Under 30 and the Dynamic Business 2012 Young Guns list of young entrepreneurs, as well as in the latest edition of the book “The New Rules of Marketing & PR“.
In This Episode:
- Transitioning from agency to online training
- Learning the power of content based marketing
- Learning how to do world class content marketing
- Types of content that will set you above the competition
- What you need to know about online marketing funnels
- Adam’s Site: http://www.bluewiremedia.com.au/