Today’s guest Andrew Lock’s savvy marketing expertise has added literally millions of dollars to the bottom line of countless businesses globally.
He’s considered one of the top speakers in the world on the topic of Internet marketing and WebTV shows, and has shared the stage with Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Tony Hsieh, and many others.
He’s also the host of the #1 most popular marketing WebTV show in the Apple iTunes store, beating well known ‘traditional business training’ competitors like Harvard Business Review, Advertising Age, and Business Week.
Be persistent and keep it simple
If you simplify everything and persist with your simplified system. You will succeed and that’s all there is to it.
In This Episode:
- Helping entrepreneurs to standout
- How to become an authority
- Getting a book done
- Getting on the radio
- Getting a podcast started
- Keeping up with mediums, methods
- Starting from scratch with membership
- Learning from Walt Disney
- Andrew’s Site: http://helpmybusiness.com/